Learn test-taking strategies to prepare for the verbal, quantitative, and analytical sections of the GMAT. This course will help you
- Optimize your score on the GMAT
- Learn proven methods for dealing with each type of question
- Work with test simulation exercises
About the GMAT
The GMAT exam introduced Integrated Reasoning (IR), a section designed to measure your ability to evaluate information presented in multiple formats from multiple sources. The GMAT exam is 3 hours, 30 minutes (four hours with breaks). The Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) contains one Analysis of an Argument essay. Immediately after the essay question, the IR section begins. Test takers have optional breaks before and after the Quantitative sections. The GMAT is a computer adjusted test (CAT) for the Verbal and Quantitative sections, but not for the AW or IR sections. Test takers get separate Quantitative and Verbal scores and a Total score. A separate AWA and a separate IR score also is given.
GMAT Prep Course
Our GMAT prep course will give you
- Expert instruction by experienced math, verbal, and writing educators
- Strategy lessons and practice exercises
- Customized, personal feedback on your writing
- Quality GMAT test preparation, competitively priced
Proven Test-Taking Strategies
Our highly trained, dynamic GMAT course instructors focus on effective test-taking strategies. We thoroughly review all topics covered by the exam. During the course, you will be exposed to a variety of strategies and questions which include:
- In-depth review of all GMAT math concepts
- Critical reading of verbal reasoning passages
- Effective diagramming techniques
- Practical math problem solving strategies
- Drawing proper inferences and deductions
- Synthesizing concepts and ideas
- Learning to recognize wrong answer types among GMAT questions
- Writing clear and concise GMAT essays using effective structure
- Working strategically under strict timing conditions
- Developing an effective personal GMAT study schedule
Our well-designed course curriculum is dynamic, interactive, and taught by experienced instructors who provide continuity in the learning process as you advance from one skill set to the next.
In order to expose you to the latest test format, questions from recent GMAT tests will be taken up in class. Our materials are constantly updated to reflect the most recent changes in the exam. Thus, you will be able to evaluate your own strengths and weaknesses (whether in the math, verbal, integrated reasoning, or essay sections of the test) and focus on those areas and questions where you need the most practice. We stand firmly behind our total immersion approach to test preparation.
About the Online GMAT Prep Course
Our online GMAT prep course is self-directed, offering the chance to work at your own pace. You can take up to three months from the time you register to complete the course.
Your tuition includes
- GMAT prep course materials